DS680 Pro Folding carbon fibre Quadcopter complete built and test flown system
This is a 6S system, if you require 4S please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DS680 is our flagship product, boasting a flight time of over 1 hour due to the extremely efficient propulsion combination. The Pixhawk 4 mini flight controller fits inside the frame with the all in one GPS system sitting on the top deck, creates a clean clutter free custom drone solution. We use a Daya 680 frame modified to our custom requirements. The 3510 motors have 13mm and 12mm propeller mounting holes which is critical to support the use of DJI propellers.
- 1 Hour flight time
- Folds to 30cm x 25cm x 15cm
- 15″ Propellers for efficiency
- 2Kg MAX payload capacity
- All in one GPS with Safety switch and status LED
- Drop mechanism can be added for falconry purpose
The Propellers. Propellers are needed for the drone to actually fly (obviously), however choosing the correct propellers for your drone is essential for making the most out of your flying experience. We make sure the propellers are balanced perfectly before attempting any flying, we also guarantee efficiency with all propellers we use. The great thing about our DS680 is that it fits almost all 15 inch propellers. We are giving you the choice of our 2 personal favourites;
Tarot 15″ Folding Propellers – If you are after an easier transport option, these folding propellers are ideal as they are still very efficient and stable. They are processed by high quality material, guarantee the tenacity, stability and efficiency. The folding feature means you do not have to remove them to fit into the case.
DJI Inspire 2 15″ Propellers – If you want to achieve the most out of your new drone, we recommend you look no further than the DJI Inspire 2 propellers. They are extremely efficient and fly beautifully every time. The quick release feature is also a must have in our opinion, you can apply and remove your propellers in seconds. The build quality on the DJI Inspire 2 propellers is out of this world. The minute you open the box and take one out, you will understand. This makes them perfect even if you fly your drone everyday. They are balanced perfectly allowing your drone to glide effortlessly through the sky.
The battery is a vital part to your system, you need to chose the best one for you. Which is why we have already done it!
After plenty of careful research, so far we have found 2 batteries that suits our needs perfectly. After special research and development we have finally come up with our own Li-ion battery packs. These packs that we have created have a huge power to weight ratio above all Lipos. They weigh just over half of the Gensace so you will achieve a longer flight time with them. They are manufactured to the highest quality and are made to be durable and reliable. We are currently using them to do all of our test flying and highly recommend customers choose them for their builds.
The second is the GensAce Tattu Lipo, they are high quality and durable which is why we choose these as the lipo we use on our builds.
Every drone should be radio controlled, this allows for a much more accurate and safe flight. We have picked out the best possible radios we could find for you.
• (Diagram shown) – SKYDROID T10 or T12 – Ever wanted live FPV footage from your drone whilst your flying? Not a problem with the new skydroid radios. The radios comes with a 720p FPV camera and a receiver. All you have to do is install the skydroid app on your android device and away you go! The T10 10 channel radio offers 10km video telemetry and a whopping 20km data telemetry! Where as the T12 12 channel radio offers 20km video telemetry and an astonishing 30km data telemetry! With auto centred gimbals and a 3 position switch for flight modes, this radio is a must have! All flight settings can also be changed within the app so this makes your experience a lot easier.
• In our professional opinion, the TX16S is our go to radio. With live telemetry displayed beautifully on the 4.3″ coloured display, scroll wheel navigation system, 6 available flight mode options and the 4 in 1 module making it compatible with almost all receivers, this radio is a must have. Don’t let its low price fool you! The TX16S offers all of the features of the Taranis + many more. Making it an exceptional ‘bang for your buck’.
If there is a different radio that you would like to use but we have not mentioned it, please email us at email@example.com and we can set you up a custom quote!
The Telemetry. Telemetry is what you use to send and receive data between your drone and your ground station. Adding telemetry to your drone is very useful, but is not required. There are plenty options out there however again we have managed to narrow it down to what suited our professional needs. The 2 options we have for you are WiFi or Sik radio. The diagram describes some of the differences between the 2.
|Dimensions||58 × 42 × 23 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.