Pixhawk Cube Orange flight controller with HERE 3 GPS
Pixhawk 2 flight controller set including cables
This combo includes the Pixhawk Orange Cube plus the ADS-B Carrier Board, Here3 GNSS receiver, and cable set!
The Cube Orange is a leap forward in technology compared to the Cube black. It uses the new STM32H7 chip, which is 4 times faster than the SMT32F4 in the Black Cube. Also, some sensors in the Cube Orange are much better than those in Cube Black. Cube orange can only be used with APM firmware, although the Cube black can be used with both APM and PX4 firmware.
The main components in this combo set:
- Cube Orange targets to education, amateur drones lovers, and professionals with cost effective flight control hardware.
- Includes new generation of more powerful H7 processor, with stronger performance, faster processing, increased security with built-in
triple redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter
or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional uav platform.
ADS-B Carrier Board
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about he location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc, which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
General Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Key Features
- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multicopter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
Get Started on your road to Autonomy!
HERE3 (Here+ V3):
The Here3 GPS is a high precision GNSS system, which also supports RTK navigation mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash proof. Equipped with STM32F302 processor, the Here3 provides faster processing speed and better reliability. The Here3 has built-in sensors such as compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and status LED. It runs on a Chibios real-time operation system. Its open source structure is ideally suited to developers who need specialized requirements on their navigation system.
- Cost efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip (base station needed for RTK).Positioning accuracy down to centimetre-level in ideal environment.
- Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust proof and water repellent design (No guarentee to be water proof under any situation due to complexity of operation environment).
- High data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from CAN protocol.
- Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in real-time operation system. Framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities. Supports future firmware updates.
- Supporting ground control station available. Easy update from Mission Planner.
- Built-in a complete set of Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.
This Kit contains the following items
The Cube Orange – the brains behind the operation.
A standard carrier board with ADS-B
Here3 GNSS Receiver
1 Power Brick (two power bricks can be used for redundant power.)
Cable set that allows you to connect to your old Telemetry module, GPS, and sensors
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.