Tarot 680 Pro Complete built and test flown system
The Tarot 680 pro is our smaller hexacopter, but it still packs a punch! Boasting a flight time of 40 minutes due to the extremely efficient propulsion combination. The Pixhawk 4 mini flight controller fits inside the frame with the all in one GPS system sitting beneath the hood creates a clean clutter free custom drone solution. We use a Tarot 680 frame modified to our custom requirements. The motors have 13mm and 12mm propeller mounting holes which is critical to support the use of 12″ propellers.
- 40 Minute flight time
- Foldable frame
- 12″ Propellers for efficiency
- MAX 1.5Kg payload capacity
- All in one GPS with Safety switch and status LED
The battery is a vital part to your system, you need to chose the best one for you. Which is why we have already done it!
After special research and development we have finally come up with our own Lipo battery packs produced by Grepow. Grepow is the manufacturer for the Gensace batteries so they are ultra high quality and produced to last. These packs that we have created have a huge power to weight ratio so you will achieve a longer flight time with them. They are manufactured to the highest quality and are made to be durable and reliable. To clarify, we are currently using them to do all of our test flying and highly recommend customers choose them for their builds. In addition, the Gravis Ultra should be flown with 4 of these 20000mAh packs for the longer flight times with 20kg payload.
Every drone should be radio controlled, this allows for a much more accurate and safe flight. We have picked out the best possible radios we could find for you.
• (Diagram shown) – SKYDROID T10 or T12 – Ever wanted live FPV footage from your drone whilst your flying? Not a problem with the new skydroid radios. The radios comes with a 720p FPV camera and a receiver. All you have to do is install the skydroid app on your android device and away you go!
The T10 10 channel radio offers 10km video telemetry and a whopping 20km data telemetry! Where as the T12 12 channel radio offers 20km video telemetry and an astonishing 30km data telemetry! With auto centred gimbals and a 3 position switch for flight modes, this radio is a must have! All flight settings can also be changed within the app so this makes your experience a lot easier.
• In our professional opinion, the TX16S is our go to radio. With live telemetry displayed beautifully on the 4.3″ coloured display, scroll wheel navigation system, 6 available flight mode options and the 4 in 1 module making it compatible with almost all receivers, this radio is a must have. Don’t let its low price fool you! The TX16S offers all of the features of the Taranis + many more. Making it an exceptional ‘bang for your buck’.
If there is a different radio that you would like to use but we have not mentioned it, please email us at email@example.com and we can set you up a custom quote!
The Telemetry. Telemetry is what you use to send and receive data between your drone and your ground station. Adding telemetry to your drone is very useful, but is not required. There are plenty options out there however again we have managed to narrow it down to what suited our professional needs. The 2 options we have for you are WiFi or Sik radio. The diagram describes some of the differences between the 2.
|Dimensions||720 × 45 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.