Tarot 810 Sport Hexacopter complete built & test flown system
Tarot 810 Sport is our go to hexacopter, boasting a flight time of over 40 minutes with a powerful propulsion combination. The Pixhawk 4 mini or Pixhawk 2.1 flight controller fits under the hood of the tarot 810 with the all in one GPS system sitting on the top of the Hood, providing a clean clutter free custom hexacopter for aerial photography and filming rig. This is all packaged in a waterproof ABS carry case.
- 40 minutes flight time
- Electric retractable landing gear
- 15.5″ folding Propellers for efficiency
- 4Kg MAX payload capacity (including battery)
- Waterproof ABS carry case
- All in one GPS with Safety switch and status LED
The TAROT 810SPORT multi-axis aircraft is a multi-axis flight carrier designed for professional aerial photography users. It comes standard with a new electric shrink-folding tripod, a standard six-axis hub, a pan/tilt mounting system, and various electronic systems.
The system provides ample installation space, and its horizontal folding arm can bring the most powerful and stable support structure.
The 6-rotor provides sufficient power to ensure that the aircraft is in motion even if one of the axles stops working unexpectedly
stable state. The overall weight is light and easy to carry.
The pure carbon cover is made of imported Toray 3K pure carbon fiber woven fabric, which is prefabricated by CNC under high temperature and high pressure.
Pure carbon matte twill carbon fiber board quality exceeds conventional commercial products, and its comprehensive performance exceeds the national standard for carbon fiber strips.
Board high strength first grade performance requirements.
Every drone should be radio controlled, this allows for a much more accurate and safe flight. We have picked out the best possible radios we could find for you.
• (Diagram shown) – SKYDROID T10 or T12 – Ever wanted live FPV footage from your drone whilst your flying? Not a problem with the new skydroid radios. The radios comes with a 720p FPV camera and a receiver. All you have to do is install the skydroid app on your android device and away you go! The T10 10 channel radio offers 10km video telemetry and a whopping 20km data telemetry! Where as the T12 12 channel radio offers 20km video telemetry and an astonishing 30km data telemetry! With auto centred gimbals and a 3 position switch for flight modes, this radio is a must have! All flight settings can also be changed within the app so this makes your experience a lot easier.
• In our professional opinion, the TX16S is our go to radio. With live telemetry displayed beautifully on the 4.3″ coloured display, scroll wheel navigation system, 6 available flight mode options and the 4 in 1 module making it compatible with almost all receivers, this radio is a must have. Don’t let its low price fool you! The TX16S offers all of the features of the Taranis + many more. Making it an exceptional ‘bang for your buck’.
If there is a different radio that you would like to use but we have not mentioned it, please email us at email@example.com and we can set you up a custom quote!
The battery is a vital part to your system, you need to chose the best one for you. Which is why we have already done it!
After plenty of careful research, so far we have found 2 batteries that suits our needs perfectly. After special research and development we have finally come up with our own Li-ion battery packs. These packs that we have created have a huge power to weight ratio above all Lipos. They weigh just over half of the Gensace so you will achieve a longer flight time with them. They are manufactured to the highest quality and are made to be durable and reliable. We are currently using them to do all of our test flying and highly recommend customers choose them for their builds.
The second is the GensAce Tattu Lipo, they are high quality and durable which is why we choose these as the lipo we use on our builds.
The Telemetry. Telemetry is what you use to send and receive data between your drone and your ground station. Adding telemetry to your drone is very useful, but is not required. There are plenty options out there however again we have managed to narrow it down to what suited our professional needs. The 2 options we have for you are WiFi or Sik radio. The diagram describes some of the differences between the 2.
|Dimensions||120 × 45 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.